This animation was pretty simple and easy to do. It required us students to create an animation that involves having something fall and break. It was a fun little assignment that somewhat stressed me out. It made me think a bit on how things worked. I couldn’t figure out how the brick was supposed to break and fall. In the end, I figured it out.
It was a pretty simple yet challenging task to accomplish. The scene transitions were easy and simple. I had plans to add more and to add more stuff into the animation but I didn’t have the time/ decided not to. I should have indeed added what I intended to have put into the animation.
Overall, it was a good little assignment. I wouldn’t really mind doing another one but with more detail. In the end, the product looks decent and it performed well. I look forward to more of these kinds of assignments in the future.